Improve Your Well-Being with Home Improvements
For homeowners looking to sell their home in Norfolk or the UK their property will be given Energy performance certificate which determines how energy efficient your property is. The higher the score the better your property will be graded. Properties that are graded C or better can expect an increase in between 25 and 30% in the value of their home. Our guide will explore ways in which you can improve the energy performance grade of your property and add massive value to your Norfolk home.
At Contact Funnels Ltd, t/a 3Local we are committed to safeguarding the privacy of our online users and visitors. This Policy sets out how we treat your personal information.
We may change this Policy from time to time and your continued use of this website is deemed to be acceptance of the changes, so please check the policy periodically for updates.
This Policy is effective from 1st January 2015.
What information do we collect?
In order to run this website effectively and provide services to our users and visitors, we may collect, store and use the following information:
- information provided voluntarily by you when you register to use the site and from transactions relating to your use of the services provided on the site.
- information relating to the way in which you use this site, including details such as pages viewed and resources accessed.
- Information submitted into the form on this website
A cookie is a small piece of data sent from a website and stored in a user's web browser while a user is browsing a website. When the user browses the same website in the future, the data stored in the cookie can be retrieved by the website to notify the website of the user's previous activity. This data is usually not personally identifiable.
Your web browser will allow you to control whether you accept or decline cookies; please note that if you decline certain cookies you will not be able to use some parts of this website, and you may not be able to use our services.
How do we use this information?
We use your data for purposes which may include:
- maintaining and improving this website and the services offered on it;
- providing you with a personalised service;
- processing your orders, registrations and enquiries;
- conducting market research surveys;
- running competitions and promotions;
- providing you with information about products and services we offer (if you agree to receive such information);
- sharing your data with third party organisations who offer products or services which we feel may be of interest to you (if you agree to receive such information).
Storing your Personal Data
We will take reasonable technical, physical and managerial precautions to ensure the security of your Personal Data. All such data will be stored on secure servers.
You acknowledge that the transmission of information over the Internet cannot be totally secure and that we cannot guarantee the security of information transmitted over the Internet.
You are responsible for keeping your password confidential. We will not ask you for your password other than when you log in to the website.
The information which you provide may be transferred to countries outside the European Economic Area (EEA). Where possible, we will attempt to ensure that any entity that stores your data and which is outside the EEA is a member of a suitable ‘Safe Harbour’ programme and takes all reasonable steps to ensure your data is stored securely. Notwithstanding this, in using this site you expressly agree to such transfers of Personal Data outside the EEA.
Disclosing Your Information
In addition, we may disclose your personal information:
- where we are required by law to do so
- to further fraud prevention and reduce the risk of fraud;
- to any successors in title to our business.
- when a business purchases your contact details
In accordance with the Data Protection Act 1998, you may request a copy of the personal information we hold about you by contacting the Data Controller by e-mail or post (see below for addresses). We reserve the right to charge a fee of £10 towards our costs in providing such data, and we will require you to supply us with appropriate evidence of your identity.